Fredericksburg City Public Schools is providing student lunches during this unanticipated school closure due to COVID-19. Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided, on a first come, first serve basis, at the sites and times as follows:
March 23,2020 – March 31,2020 Monday – Friday
- Weston Circle and Wicklow 11:00 – 11:45
- Hazel Hill Apartments 11:00 – 11:45
- Arm of the Lord Ministries 11:00 – 12:00
- Riverside Church 11:15 – 12:00
- Lafayette Upper Elementary School 11:30 – 1:00
- Fredericksburg Baptist Church 11:30 – 1:00
- Valor Apartments 11:30 – 12:15
- Monticello Apartments 11:30 – drop off
- Belmont Apartments 11:45 – 12:30
- Heritage Apartments 11:45 -12:30
- Mayfield Community Center 12:00 – 1:00
- Crestview Apartments 12:00 – 12:45
- The Commons 12:00 – 12:45
- Forest Village 12:15 – 1:00
- Kendalwood Apartments 12:15 – 1:00
- Wellington Woods 12:30 – 1:15
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
fax: (202) 690-7442; or Email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.