Welcome — Please look around.
Think of Jing as a supplement to all your chat discussions, email threads, forum posts and blog entries. It sits nicely on your desktop, ready to capture and share your stuff at a moment’s notice. Simply select an area of your screen, capture it as an image or record it as a video, and then click Share. Jing conveniently places a URL to your content which you can paste into any of your conversations.
Tiny URL is easier to post on blogs or forums. Email it without wrapping or breaking. Simplify links to your website. Mask an affiliate link. Create personal or unique addresses using a keyword. Tiny.cc turns a ridiculously long URL into a tiny URL… short, meaningful and permanent.
- Make email friendly URLs
- Customize your links with keywords
- Perfect for posts, blogs, social networks
- Real-time traffic statistics for each tiny link
- Ideal tool for webmasters, newsletter publishers and researchers
- Preview to determine credibility of destination pages before you click.
The Awesome Highlighter makes it really easy to highlight certain parts of the webpage and save it for later reference or share it with others. Simply select the text using the mouse cursor, press save and get back the new URL with selected highlights. Post it in an email, forum or blog.
Why you would use it
- To show someone what you think is important
- To save time for the reader
How to use it
- Insert a web page address above and click "highlight page"
- Select text with your mouse on the following page
- click "Done" when you’re finished
- copy the short url into an email, forum or blog