Want your blog content read back to you? BlogBoard is a free service that converts regular text feeds to speech. Converted feeds can be accessed and played from any web-enabled PC or mobile phone. There are two ways to add new blogs/feeds to Blogboard: you can either add stuff manually by entering blog URLs or import your existing subscriptions from Google Reader or Bloglines account. Make sure to give it a try below before you go and start adding feeds.
- Convert any RSS-enabled website to speech.
- Add blogs manually or import your subscriptions from Google Reader (or Bloglines) account.
- Mobile users: Access and listen to feeds from iPhone.
- Download feeds and listen to them in iTunes or iPod.
- Publishers: Allow readers to listen to your articles by embedding a BlogBoard player.