All high school seniors planning to attend ECPI University’s Northern Virginia campus are eligible to apply.
We offer a limited number of scholarships each year to students pursuing an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science Degree. Scholarship applications must be submitted
by Monday, January 30, 2017. Recipients may also apply for all other Financial Aid programs.
Scholarship application must include:
• Scholarship application (must be complete and legible)
• Official high school transcript
• Two letters of recommendation (at least one from a teacher or counselor)
• Typed personal essay (250 words minimum) explaining your reasons for pursuing higher education at ECPI University
Scholarship recipients will be selected by the ECPI University Scholarship Board based upon the following criteria:
• Attendance record during the last three years of high school
• Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in subject areas closely related to the career choice or by a counselor recommendation
• Successful fulfillment of all requirements for acceptance to ECPI University and application submitted
• Scholarship application essay
• Teacher or counselor recommendations
If you have any questions, please call 1.866.708.6175