Monday, February 2nd, 2015
now browsing by day
Below, you will find links to resources and practice sheets we are using in class:
- Day 1- Equal Groups Division This is an introductory sheet we completed to begin our Division Unit
- www.kidsnumbers.com/long-division.php This is a website that we used in class to practice long division step by step
- Long Division PowerPoint This is a PowerPoint that we used to practice long division in class.
- Graph Paper Division– This is a practice sheet that was completed as a class on Friday (1/30)
- Long Division with Grid Paper Examples– This is another practice sheet that was completed in partners. There are examples of how we can use grid paper to work out the problems. (1/30)
- Where’s the Beef– This is a practice sheet that we completed on Monday (2/2)
Completed Division Study Guide
These are extra resources that we haven’t used in class, but you can use at home:
- sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/fruitshoot/fruitshoot_division.htm This is a game that has division and multiplication facts.
- www.sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/popup/popup_division.htm This is another game with division facts.
- www.ixl.com/math/division This website has practice problems and interactive activities for multiple division skills
- Pearsonsuccessnet.com There are two division lessons currently assigned to all students on Pearson Success Net
Homework for tonight
Reading: Surfin’ U.S.A.; Read for 20 minutes and complete Reading Log!
Math: Long Division Bingo *Grid Paper Required*