Fredericksburg Regional Head Start
Application Documentation Submission
Checklist for 2018-2019 School Year
Thank you for your interest in the Fredericksburg Regional Head Start program! In order to complete your application you will need to submit the following information:
- Birth Verification
- Birth Certificate (Applications for birth certificates are available if needed)
- Birth Letter
- Income verification for both parents/guardians living in the home
- Income means gross cash income (before taxes) and includes earned income, Military income (including pay and allowances), 2 most recent paystubs, 2017 W-2, 2017 Tax Return, Veterans’ benefits, Scholarships/Grants, Social Security benefits, unemployment compensation, retirement, SSI, Alimony, Child Support and public assistance benefits (TANF).
- A copy of your monthly TANF statement
- A copy of your most recent award letter for SSI (Supplemental Security Income) that states how much you receive each month.
- Legal custody/guardianship, visitation, or protective orders (if applicable)
- Proof of address: The following documents will be accepted as proof of residency for Fredericksburg/King George.
- A rental or lease agreement
- Deed, mortgage receipt or property tax bill
- Current Utility Bill
- Landline Phone Bill
- Our Homeless Statement
- Verification of Address form
- A face-to-face interview is required in order to complete the application process
To submit this information you may choose from the following three options:
- Bring the documents in person or mail them to the Early Childhood Learning Center at 210 Ferdinand St. Fredericksburg, VA 22401 or King George Head Start at 9100 St. Anthony’s Rd. King George, VA 22485
- Fax documents to the attention of Family Services at (540) 372-1156
- Attach documents below
- Scan or take a picture of the documents and include documents as attachments. Accepted types: doc, docx, pdf, txt, gif, jpg, jpeg,or png.
- Please include your name, your child’s name, and contact information
Please Contact Family Services at (540) 372-1065 if you have any questions