Fredericksburg Regional Head Start
Application Documentation Submission
Checklist for 2019-2020 School Year
Thank you for your interest in the Fredericksburg Regional Head Start program! In order to complete your application you will need to submit the following information:
- Birth Verification
- Original Birth Certificate
- Hospital Birth Letter
- Passport (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Income verification for both parents/guardians living in the home
- Income means gross cash income (before taxes) and includes earned income, Military income (including pay and allowances), 2 most recent paystubs, 2018 W-2, 2018 Tax Return, Veterans’ benefits, Scholarships/Grants, Social Security benefits, unemployment compensation, retirement, SSI, Alimony, Child Support and public assistance benefits (TANF).
- A copy of your monthly TANF statement
- A copy of your most recent award letter for SSI (Supplemental Security Income) that states how much you receive each month.
- Legal custody/guardianship, visitation, or protective orders (if applicable)
- Proof of address: The following documents will be accepted as proof of residency for Fredericksburg/King George.
- A rental or lease agreement
- Deed, mortgage receipt
- Current Utility Bill
- Landline Phone Bill
- Our Homeless Statement
- Verification of Address form
- A face-to-face interview is required in order to complete the application process
To submit this information you may choose from the following three options:
- Bring the documents in person during application hours of 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. or mail them to the Early Childhood Learning Center at 210 Ferdinand St. Fredericksburg, VA 22401 or King George Head Start at 9100 St. Anthony’s Rd. King George, VA 22485
- Fax documents to the attention of ERSEA Specialist at (540) 372-1156
- Attach documents below
- Scan or take a picture of the documents and include documents as attachments. Accepted types: doc, docx, pdf, txt, gif, jpg, jpeg,or png.
- Please include your name, your child’s name, and contact information
Please Contact the ERSEA Specialist at (540) 372-1065 if you have any questions